Recorded Forum: Managing Projects using Microsoft Teams in State Government
State Governments embraces working from home and remote locations and embraces Microsoft’s cloud and mobility services. This makes Microsoft Teams the perfect application to be used for not only collaboration, but also for managing projects.
Microsoft Teams can be configured with many tools for various functionalities. This video explains how to start with Teams and utilise it’s capabilities for the project management functionality. Starting from Teams default structure (Posts, Files, Wiki) to collaborating various tools accessible by Teams (Planner, OneNote, Excel, SharePoint, PowerApps, etc), to suit the many projects requirement.
The 50-mins video will show quick demonstrations of each of the of the following tools:
- Starting up Teams as a collaboration platform
- Document management with Files
- Information sharing with Wiki
- Planner for task management
- Note taking/sharing with OneNote
- Incorporating Project for the Web for a more extensive project management tool
- List management using Excel or SharePoint
- Incorporating custom-built apps using PowerApps
- Reporting and dashboard via PowerBI
October 2nd, 2020
August 13th, 2020
July 31st, 2020